Reservations Terms & Conditions
Necessary for Booking
When confirming a reservation the following information is needed:
- Full names of everyone in the party and a rooming list.
- A copy of each golfer’s handicap card for applicable destinations. Will need no later than 90 days prior to travel.
- Flight information (arrival & departure). Will need no later 90 days prior to travel.
- Simply call, email or fax us with your inquiry.
- 40% minimum per person deposit required (35% minimum per person for Iceland & Canada). Deposits amounts can vary by destination and will be noted on your schedule details.
- Hotels, golf courses, and ground transportation are confirmed in advance. All courses and hotels based on availability at time of booking.
- Full payment due 75 days (seventy-five) days prior to arrival unless specified otherwise. Some special events and tours are collected 90 (ninety) days or more in advance and will be noted on your schedule. Approximately 2-4 weeks prior to your departure you will receive all necessary travel documents.
Method of Payment
U.S. currency in the form of agency or personal checks, Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
Cancellations after deposit/payment should be made in writing. Cancellation penalties:
- Time reservation made — 75 days prior to departure: Full deposit forfeited.
- 74-31 days prior: 75% of total package price forfeited, plus any non-refundable fees.
- 30 days or fewer prior: Full payment forfeited.
- Please note that Special Events (Ryder Cup, Open Championship, etc) may have different cancellation terms that will be listed in their respective schedules.
Tour prices are based on exchange rates effective at time quotation and are subject to change. It may be necessary to add a surcharge to the price of your vacation if fluctuations in the exchange rate deem it necessary. Once deposit payment has been received surcharges may not be levied.
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN FOR UNUSED PORTIONS OF ANY TOUR
TRAVEL INSURANCE: The Golf Travel Group strongly recommends that you have luggage, accident and trip cancellation insurance. It is important for your own self-interest and protection that you make certain you have adequate coverage. Check with your insurance company or travel agent regarding policies.