Alberta — Canmore & Kananaskis Country
- Blackstone Mountain Lodge, Canmore (Standard Room)
- Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, Kananaskis (Standard Room)
- Silvertip Golf Club
- Stewart Creek Golf Club
- Kananaskis Country Golf Course — Mt. Kidd
- Priced from: $1,675, per golfer, double occupancy (US Dollar).
- Non-golfer deduct: Please contact us for details.
Prices based on 2 people sharing a full size rental car with automatic transmission for the entire stay. For travel June – September 2019.
- 5 nights’ hotel accommodations and applicable hotel taxes.
- 3 rounds of golf with prepaid green fees.
- Airport meet & greet service.
- Use of full size rental car with automatic transmission for the entire stay.
- Unlimited mileage, GST (goods & services tax), CFR (concession recovery fee) and VLR (vehicle license fee) on the rental car.
- Shared riding golf cart.
- Assistance with Golf Travel Group Canadian Rockies partner office.
- All applicable taxes.
Arrive Canada (Calgary Airport), where you’ll be met by a Golf Travel Group representative who will help secure your rental car and answer any last minute questions. From the airport travel into the Canadian Rockies and the charming town of Canmore (1 hour 30 minutes) and your hotel for check-in. The remainder of the day is free to relax and enjoy the beautiful town of Canmore.
Accommodation: Blackstone Mountain Lodge, Canmore (Standard Room)
Located just 20 minutes from Banff National Park in Canmore, Alberta, the Blackstone Mountain Lodge adds a dash of urban polish to the untamed spirit of the Canadian Rockies. Behind our grand carriage house entrance an abundance of contemporary surprises awaits. Choose from a beautifully appointed hotel room with two queen beds or choose from luxuriously appointed one, two and three-bedroom suites. A luxuriously appointed 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom penthouse suite is also available, perfect for hosting small receptions or for discerning guests looking for some extra space. At the Blackstone Mountain Lodge, all suites feature gourmet kitchens, in suite laundry, flat screen televisions and slate fireplaces with daily housekeeping service. The Blackstone Mountain lodge features a year round outdoor heated pool with two outdoor hot tubs, state-of-the-art fitness center, heated underground parking, meeting and banquet space along with Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
Their spacious 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom suites are fully equipped with laundry machines, flat-screen TVs, luxurious bathrooms and full kitchens with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. For an added touch of luxury, accommodations also include cozy slate fireplaces, wine racks, contemporary furnishings, stylish breakfast bars and private balconies with breathtaking views of the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
From free wireless Internet to large plush beds, everything you need is at your fingertips when you visit Blackstone Mountain Lodge.
Golf: Silvertip Golf Club
Accommodation: Falcon Crest Lodge, Canmore
Golf: Stewart Creek Golf Club
Accommodation: Falcon Crest Lodge, Canmore
Depart Canmore today. Before traveling to Kananaskis this might be a great day to spend some time in the town of Banff and Banff National Park (if you have not done so already!).
From Canmore (or Banff), the travel time to Kananaskis is about 45 minutes.
Accommodation: Pomeroy Kananskis Mountain Lodge, Kananaskis
Nestled in the majestic beauty and natural serenity of the Canadian Rockies, the newly renovated Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, Autograph Collection is a modern alpine resort designed for year-round vacation fun. Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is the closest mountain resort to Calgary and is situated in the heart of Alberta’s Kananaskis Country. The Kananaskis Mountain Lodge offers a perfect combination of luxury resort amenities, the comforts of home and magnificent outdoor adventure. Four different available room types (signature, deluxe, deluxe lofts & executive suites) will make your stay a special one.
Kananaskis Village is located at an elevation of 5,000 feet and just 60 miles southwest of Calgary and 51 miles southeast of Banff via the Trans-Canada Highway and Kananaskis Trail. 4 STAR
Drive (15 minutes) to the Kananaskis Country Golf Course.
Golf: Kananaskis Country Golf Course — Mt. Kidd
Accommodation: Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, Kananaskis
Your wonderful trip has come to an end. Travel back (1 hour 30 minutes) to Calgary Airport for a return flight.
- Any items not specifically described in the itinerary.
- National Park entrance pass (purchase as you enter Banff National or you can purchase in advance).
- PAI (personal accident insurance) and gas on the rental car.
- Items of a personal nature, such as laundry, phone calls, etc.
Necessary for Booking
When confirming a reservation the following information is needed:
- Full names of everyone in the party & a rooming list.
- Each golfer’s handicap and home golf club name (send no later than 90 days prior to travel).
- Flight information (arrival & departure / send no later than 90 days prior to travel).
- Simply call, email, or fax us with your inquiry.
- $1000 per person deposit required.
- Hotels, golf courses, and ground transportation confirmed. All courses and hotels based on availability at time of booking.
- Full payment due 60 (sixty) days prior to arrival. Approximately 2–4 weeks prior to your departure you will receive all necessary travel documents.
Method of Payment
U.S. currency in the form of agency checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
Cancellations after deposit/payment should be made in writing. Cancellation penalties:
- Time reservation is made — 60 days prior to departure: Full deposit forfeited.
- 59–30 days prior: 75% of total package price forfeited, plus any non-refundable fees.
- Thereafter: Full payment forfeited.
Tour prices are based on exchange rates effective at time quotation and are subject to change. It may be necessary to add a surcharge to the price of your vacation if fluctuations in the exchange rate deem it necessary. Once deposit payment has been received surcharges may not be levied.
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN FOR UNUSED PORTIONS OF ANY TOUR.