Rocky Mountaineer Rail Tour
Banff, Canmore, Vancouver & Whistler
The beauty of the Canadian Rockies awaits. Start out with four nights in the Canmore at the Falcon Crest Lodge along with three rounds of mountain golf. Your first round is at The Fairmont Banff Springs Golf Course, a captivating and challenging layout set in the heart of Canada’s Rocky Mountains and renowned for its panoramic beauty. Your second round takes place at Canmore Golf and Curling Club which was established in 1926 after being constructed and funded by the residents of Canmore. You have the option to play your third round at either Silvertip Golf Course, a world-class, 7,200-yard championship course designed by the renowned golf architect Les Fuber, or Stewart Creek Golf & Country Club, the centrepiece of Three Sisters Mountain Village in Canmore, offering 7,195 yards, 72 strokes, and an unbelievable mountain golfing experience.
After 3 rounds and 4 nights at the Falcon Crest Lodge, board the Rocky Mountaineer Rail tour, from Banff, which takes you through magnificent British Columbia and Alberta, deep into the heart of the spectacular Canadian Rockies. Forged by hand, the rails carry you through stunning natural beauty. You will marvel at the deep green of the old growth forest and the emerald waters of glacial lakes.
On day 6 you will arrive in BC and enjoy your first night at the Georgian Court Hotel, followed by three nights at the Hilton Whistler Resort and Spa. Days 7’s round takes place at Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club, rated 4.5 stars by Golf Digest. On day 8 you have the choice between Big Sky Golf & Country Club, a course that flows around seven lakes and is joined by a serpentine creek at 600 feet above sea level, or Whistler Golf Club which is a par 71, 18-hole course winding past gentle mountain streams and nine different lakes. Day 9, your final round, will take place at the famous Nicklaus North Golf Course, the setting that inspired the great Jack Nicklaus to create a course as unique as himself.
- Falcon Crest Lodge, Canmore (Standard Room) / 4 Nights
- Kamloops Hotel (Standard Room) / 1 Night
- Georgian Court Hotel, Vancouver / 1 Nights
- Hilton Whistler Resort, Whistler / 3 Nights
- Banff Springs Golf Course
- Stewart Creek Golf Club
- Canmore Golf & Curling Club
- Niclaus North Golf Club
- Chateau Whistler Golf Club
- Big Sky Golf Club
- Price from: June & September: $3,825 per golfer, double occupancy (US Dollars)
- Priced from: July & August: $4,025 per golfer, double occupancy (US Dollars)
- Priced from: June & September: $4,345 per golfer, double occupancy (US Dollars)
- Priced from: July & August: $4,575 per golfer, double occupancy (US Dollars)
- Non-golfer deduct: Please contact us for details
Prices based on 2 people sharing full size rental car with automatic transmission pre and post rail. For travel June – September 2021. Contact us for May rates.
Visit the Rocky Mountaineer page for more information on their GoldLeaf and SilverLeaf service.
- 9 nights’ hotel accommodations and applicable hotel taxes.
- Banff to Vancouver rail journey onboard the Rocky Mountaineer (2 day service).
- 6 rounds of golf with prepaid green fees.
- Full breakfast included on rail days.
- Lunch each day onboard the Rocky Mountaineer.
- Rail station to hotel transfer service for Rocky Mountaineer.
- Airport meet & greet service (Calgary).
- Use of full-size with automatic transmission pre & post rail.
- Unlimited mileage, GST (goods & services tax), CFR (concession recovery fee) and VLR (vehicle license fee) on the rental car.
- Assistance with Golf Travel Group Canadian Rockies partner office.
- National Park Pass.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any items not specifically described in the itinerary.
- PAI (personal accident insurance) and gas on the rental car.
- Items of a personal nature, such as laundry, phone calls, etc.
Necessary for Booking
When confirming a reservation the following information is needed:
- Full names of everyone in the party & a rooming list.
- Each golfer’s handicap and home golf club name (send no later than 90 days prior to travel).
- Flight information (arrival & departure / send no later than 90 days prior to travel).
- Simply call, email, or fax us with your inquiry.
- $2500 per person deposit required.
- Hotels, golf courses, and ground transportation confirmed. All courses and hotels based on availability at time of booking.
- Full payment due 60 (sixty) days prior to arrival. Approximately 2–4 weeks prior to your departure you will receive all necessary travel documents.
Method of Payment
U.S. currency in the form of agency checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
Cancellations after deposit/payment should be made in writing. Cancellation penalties:
- Time reservation is made — 60 days prior to departure: Full deposit forfeited.
- 59–30 days prior: 75% of total package price forfeited, plus any non-refundable fees.
- Thereafter: Full payment forfeited.
Tour prices are based on exchange rates effective at time quotation and are subject to change. It may be necessary to add a surcharge to the price of your vacation if fluctuations in the exchange rate deem it necessary. Once deposit payment has been received surcharges may not be levied.
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN FOR UNUSED PORTIONS OF ANY TOUR.